Vaughan Community Health Centre will be hosting a summer camp program at their facilities. Please see the eligibility requirements and share with your parents as you see fit.
Monday - Friday - Five days a week for 2 weeks
Time: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Ages 6-8: Date - July 9 - July 20, 2018
Ages 9-12: Date: - July 30- August 10, 2018
Eligibility Criteria and Registration Requirements
*Priority will be given to participants who have not previously attended the VCHC’s Summer Camp . *
· Child must live in York Region and be between ages 6-12.
· Child's household income must be $70,000 or less (based on a family of 4).
· Parents' Notice of Assessment is required with registration package. If you do not have your Notice of Assessment for the most recent year, please speak with Stacey.
· A commitment of 2 weeks in attendance is required.
· The fee for the summer camp program is $30.00 per session/per child. Fees are to be paid in full before the child starts the session.