Westminster School Council is happy to offer a trial hot lunch option through Lunchbox Orders.
Not familiar with Lunchbox Orders? Lunchbox Orders is a convenient, online ordering platform featuring local restaurants. An ordering calendar has been coordinated for the Westminster community and may be found at www.lunchboxorders.com. Please note this is only for online payment. NO CASH.
All orders are submitted on the website and payment is processed on-line by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Visa Debit. Prepaid MasterCard and Visa cards are also accepted on the site.
Astoria Shish Kebob House is scheduled for delivery every FRIDAY from May 5 – June 23.
Check out the ordering calendar at www.lunchboxorders.com. The ordering calendar is
NOW posted and OPEN for ordering.
How to Order:
1. Go online at www.lunchboxorders.com and click on “ORDER LUNCH”.
2. Click on the green “sign up” button to register your family account.
3. In placing your first order for this school year, please add your child with his/her grade and teacher name
4. Click “Order Now” (beside your child’s name) to access the school’s ordering calendar.
5. Proceed with ordering your child’s lunch by clicking on the blue box for each restaurant featured.
1. With every item purchased, a contribution will be made to the school’s fundraising program.
2. All menu items featured are compliant with the Ontario Ministry of Education’s Food and Beverage Policy, PPM 150.
3. Lunchbox Orders is paperless and cashless. Ordering online is fast and easy!
4. Orders may be placed weekly or in advance, for the full length of the program.
Dates to Remember:
· The first lunch delivery is scheduled for Friday, May 5.
· Sunday, April 30th at NOON (12pm) is the ordering deadline for the first scheduled delivery.
· All orders, updates and cancellations must be submitted by Sunday at noon for the following week.
· New orders for the upcoming week may not be placed after the Sunday deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact the Lunchbox Orders customer service team at 1.877.426.6860 or by email at email@example.com.