We are very excited to be able to provide our students with arts and athletic enrichment opportunities this school year. All students will enjoy several performances/initiatives that will come to the school for a nominal fee. These performances support our Literacy, Numeracy, Modern Learning, Problem Solving and Growth Mindset foci and align with the Language, Arts and Heath/Phys. Ed. Ontario curriculum. They include engaging motivational speakers, musical performances and hands-on skilled-based workshops. This is a wonderful, cost effective opportunity for our students to participate in professional productions at our school at a reduced cost. Thanks to group rate discounts and sponsorship by the school and school council, this comes to $25.00 per student for the year.
- Canadian Author Visit – Writers Workshop Literacy. October Gr. 1-4
- Anti Bullying Hip Hop – Dance/Physical Education/Mental Health. Nov. Gr.K-8
- Musical Performance “Cadence” – Music. December Gr.K-8
- Life of Riley K – Drama/Mental Health. January Gr. 4-6
- Dance Workshop (4 days and a student performance) – Dance/Physical Education. February Gr.K-8
- Jungle Sport (Rock Climbing 4 days) – Physical Education. March Gr. K-8
- DuffleBag Theatre Bilingual “Beauty and the Beast” – Drama. April/May Gr. 1-8
Please return the form below, together with payment by Thursday, October 20th (cheques payable to Westminster P.S. or our School Cash Online option which is our preferred method of payment). Please note that this is a group rate and there will be no refunds if your child is absent for an activity. If you have any concerns or require assistance, please feel free to contact the office.
Lots of terrific enhancements opportunities to engage your children and support their learning curriculum.